Design upload guide [Templates Included]
Whether you're uploading your own file or designing a postcard in our online editor. It's important you know the size & formatting requirements for each campaign type.
Below you'll find the sizes we support along with the corresponding guide templates. If you don't have access to InDesign, the PDF options below can be inserted into your design program of choice.
- 8" width x 6.5" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
- 9" width x 6.5" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
- 12" width x 6.5" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
- 8.5" width x 11" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
Note: For Area Blast postcards - designs must include a return address in the upper left corner of the design. This can be added directly into the InDesign guide inside the return address layer (Tip - You can format this return address however you'd like. Our InDesign template uses a standard black and white box).
- 6" width x 4" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
- 9" width x 6" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
- 11" width x 6" height (InDesign | PDF Full Guide)
Note: For Direct Blast postcards - The postage guide should not be included in your uploaded file. If you'd like a return address to be included in your design, please email email@example.com prior to ordering. Return address is optional and most SnailBlast customers choose not to include it in their Direct Blast campaign.
- All uploaded files must include an 1/8th bleed as shown in the InDesign or PDF Full Guide above (This is already included in the guide templates above)
- If only 1 page is uploaded, we will place it on side 1 and side 2 will only include the mailing guides.